Overview Of Services
CGP&H is the Administrative Agent for more than 2,000 units of affordable housing in 30 municipalities throughout New Jersey. Our comprehensive administrative agent services include virtually all types of affordable housing mechanisms including family units, age restricted units, rental and owner projects, and manufactured homes.
Our in-house affordable housing planning expertise ensures that all units are administered in a manner that maximizes the credits available to municipalities.
The comprehensive affordable housing services provided by CGP&H include:
- Affirmative marketing
- Income qualifying applicants
- Foreclosure prevention
- Enforcement activities
- Pricing of affordable units
- Market-to-affordable programs
- Accessory apartment programs
- Affordability assistance programs
- COAH monitoring
- Affordable housing ordinances
- Operating manuals
- Deed restrictions
CGP&H Online Services
- Our website, AffordableHomesNewJersey.com provides detailed information about all the affordable units we administer. Applicants can find income limits, see current listings, review frequently asked questions, and submit a preliminary application online.
- Each affordable housing applicant receives a link to their personalized Affordable Homes New Jersey Profile where they can join waiting lists, update the information we have on file, and see listings of affordable homes for rent and sale.
Melissa Perilstein, Edison Administrator of Policy and Strategic Initiatives