Overview of Services
CGP&H is comprised of a team of licensed planners specializing in affordable housing and COAH planning, community planning, open space preservation/recreation planning as well as Master Planning and Re-examinations.
Our staff members also specialize in securing funding to help implement adopted plans and as well as administering affordable housing mechanisms and home improvement programs.
This combination of planning, coupled with our extensive grants consulting and affordable housing implementation experience enables us to provide our municipal customers with a unique and comprehensive scope of services.
CGP&H provides comprehensive planning services including:
- Fair share plans and housing elements
- Affordable housing spending plans
- Analysis of impediments to fair housing
- Master plans and re-examinations
- Transfer of development rights planning
- Open space preservation/recreation planning
- Farmland preservation
- Neighborhood planning
- Redevelopment plans
- Economic development planning
- Affordable housing spending plans for Livingston Township
- Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing for the City of Elizabeth
- Farmland Preservation Element for North Hanover
John Gural, Administrator, Palmyra