Overview Of Services
CGP&H has over thirteen years experience as a premier NJDCA Certified Lead Evaluation Firm.
Our professional inspectors perform lead paint inspections using the non-invasive XRF Instrument. The inspectors are experts on HUD, EPA and state imposed lead regulations. The team features certified Lead Inspectors/Risk Assessors who have been trained through the National Asbestos Environmental Training Institute and the New Jersey Department of Health.
CGP&H can also recommend lead abatement strategies and lead hazard controls in addition to lead risk assessments and clearance tests.
CGP&H’s comprehensive lead inspection services include:
- Lead testing with a state of the art XRF Instrument
- Reports including lead testing, lead abatement and lead hazard controls
- Work write ups with lead safe work practices
- Overseeing contractor compliance with lead hazard controls and abatement activities
- Contractor education regarding lead rules
- Public education campaigns
Recent Lead Services Projects
- CGP&H integrates our lead services into many of our Home Improvement Programs including those in Bloomfield Township and Passaic City in New Jersey and Lehigh County, Pennsylvania,
- Lead inspection services are also provided to private companies, apartment complexes, and homeowners.
William A. Sokolowski, Multiple Dwelling Property Owner