Overview Of Services
CGP&H services include grant and loan research, procurement, and administration. CGP&H secures more than $15 million each year for clients. More than $250 million has been realized to date for CGP&H clients.
CGP&H researches available and emerging funding opportunities; completes thorough and detailed applications; and upon request administers the successfully awarded grant projects or programs.
CGP&H provides grant writing and grant administration services for the following types of applications:
- NJDCA Small Cities applications and reporting
- Energy improvement funding
- Public safety grants
- NJDOT grants
- Affordable housing funding
- Brownfields grants
- Historic preservation grants
- Public infrastructure funding
Grant Services Projects
- US Department of Justice FY 2017 COPS Hiring Program (CHP) will provide funding to hire new, or rehire career law enforcement officers, in order to increase community policing capacity and crime prevention efforts. All local and state law enforcement agencies that have primary law enforcement authority are eligible to apply. Deadline is July 10, 2017.
John B. Comegno II, Chairman , Burlington County Bridge Commission